As we all know, a suitable mattress is too important for good sleep, and one-third of life is spent in sleep. In order to have a good sleep state, most of my friends will buy a suitable mattress, bed How thick should the pad be? The following XXY will introduce you in detail.
1. The thickness of the mattress is appropriate
1) Generally speaking, the thickness of ordinary adult mattress should be kept at about 22 cm to 25 cm, which is more appropriate. There are many kinds of mattress materials on the market. If the mattress materials are different, the thickness of the mattress will also be different. When choosing the thickness of the mattress, it is best to decide according to the user's personal preference.
2) The thickness of the mattress should not be too thick or too thin. If it is too thick, the mattress will be too soft, so that the spine is always in a curved state, so that the muscles around the user's waist cannot be relaxed, but also It should not be too hard. If it is too hard, after a long time of sleep, it will cause the user's back pain.
3) When choosing the firmness of the mattress, it is best to make a decision based on the comfort actually sensed by the user. Under normal circumstances, the mattress used by children should be harder, not too soft, otherwise it will affect the quality of the mattress. To the development of the child's spine, the mattress used by adults can be slightly softer.
2. What are the maintenance skills of mattresses?
1) In order to prolong the service life of the mattress, it is recommended that you do not fold the mattress excessively when handling the mattress, and you cannot directly tie the mattress with ropes, otherwise it will easily lead to the deformation of the mattress. In addition, it is best not to sit on the edge of the mattress for a long time, or let children often jump on the mattress, otherwise it will easily lead to the collapse of the edge or local position of the mattress.
2) In daily life, the mattress should be turned over for use every three months to six months, not only the front and back sides, but also the front and rear directions. It is also a good idea to install a mattress cover on the mattress to avoid soiling the mattress.
The above is a detailed introduction about the appropriate thickness of the mattress and the appropriate thickness of the mattress. I hope it can help friends in need. When choosing a mattress thickness, it is best to make a decision based on the user's own personal preferences.
Therefore, the thickness of the mattress is not as thick as possible. The thickness of the mattress you choose depends on your own needs, because the thicker the mattress is, the softer it will be. The muscles are tense, and sleeping on such a mattress is easy to cause low back pain. It is not that the harder the mattress is, the better. Too hard mattresses can also cause cervical spine problems. Therefore, it is recommended to use a mattress with a thickness of no more than 22 cm.