As the most important sleep product in daily life, we should be in close contact with the mattress every day. Some people like to sweat or not pay attention to cleaning. Mess like hair, oil stains, etc. can fall on the mattress. After a long time, it will become damp and moldy, and the mattress will become moldy. What should I do?
A. What is the treatment method for mattress moldy?
1. For the problem of mold on the mattress, first open the window for good ventilation. Mold is also the reason for the damp mattress, so you can wash the moldy mattress with disinfectant. Of course, the sanitizer is corrosive, so we diluted it with water first, and then wiped the moldy areas of the mattress.
2. After that, put it in the sun to bask in the sun, through the effect of ultraviolet disinfection, and then move it home, open the window, and ventilate for a period of time.
3. After the mattress is moldy, the mold will continue to spread and destroy the mattress. If you find the problem of mildew, you can wipe the mattress with soapy water. You can also add alcohol to the soapy water to disinfect and dry it when you usually clean.
B. How to properly hold the mattress
1. Moth balls can be placed under the mattress to help prevent fungus. If the weather is nice, take out the mattress to bask in the sun, and you can also prevent fungus.
2. The mattress needs to be cleaned regularly. Open windows for ventilation and dry indoor air. In the rainy season, it is necessary to dehumidify indoors, use an air conditioner to dehumidify or use an air purifier.
3. Many people add a layer of protective film to the mattress and do not tear it off after buying it. We need to tear off the shield. Because you sweat when lying on the mattress. Especially in summer, the moisture in the room is not discharged, and it accumulates on the protective film and penetrates deep into the mattress. After the accumulation of water vapor, the mattress will naturally become moldy, and the mattress will feel very stuffy.
Mildew on the mattress will also affect the appearance. As the mold continues to spread, the mattress will eventually be destroyed. Therefore, it is necessary to do a good job of removing mildew, as well as cleaning and maintenance.